onBoard™35 Air Infant Car Seat -Great Lakes
Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the onBoard™35 featuring Air Protect® Side Impact Technology, bringing advanced protection to an easy-to-transport infant car seat. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit smaller babies, the onBoard™35 Air easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 on up to a tall 35 pounds. Our specially designed Carry Curve™ handle ensures a comfortable move for both you and your baby between the car and wherever you need to go!
- Rear-facing 4-35 pounds and up to 32 inches in height
- Featuring Air Protect® Side Impact Protection
- The advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most in a side impact crash.
- Extended use from a tiny 4 to a tall 35 pounds
- Additional leg room for baby's comfort
- Customizable insert and low harness slots make the seat ideal for tiny travelers and adjustable for growing babies
- Carry Curve™ Handle features ergonomic design
- Removable, hand-washable pad
- Base Belt Lock easily secures your vehicle seat belt during installation
- One Click LATCH installation system
Fashion: Great Lakes
Rear-facing Weight Range: 4-35 lbs
Rear-facing Height Range: Up to 32"
Side Impact Protection: Air Protect®
Center Front Adjust Harness: Yes
Adjustable Base: Yes
LATCH Equipped: Yes
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 29.0 x 16.0 x 22.5
Carton Weight (lbs): 20.0
Carton Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 17.9 x 16.0 x 30.0