Elite 80 Air + 3-in-1 Car Seat - Elian
Safety 1st introduces Air Protect + technology: Positively the safest choice in full body protection.
The Elite 80 Air + 3-in-1 Car Seat features our new Air Protect + to keep children from 5-80 pounds safer during the ride. Air Protect + combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection.
More than just a convertible car seat, the Elite 80 works in rear-facing mode for babies up to 40 pounds, then - like traditional convertible car seats - converts to forward-facing with harness, but features an extended weight range to keep children safely in harness all the way to 80 pounds. In its 3rd mode, the Elite 80 goes beyond the traditional convertible seat to convert into a belt-positioning booster car seat for children up to 100 pounds. In short, this three-in-one car seat will carry your little one safely from infant to 100 pounds.
The Elite 80 includes a steel-reinforced metal frame for extra stability and includes a 4-position recline for an optimal fit to your car. We’ve also included color-coded belt paths and installation labels to help you install it quickly and correctly, which means less time getting it into your car and more time to enjoy the ride.
Are you looking for help with your Elite 80 Air + 3-in-1? Watch our series of Elite 80 Air + 3-in-1 support videos to learn everything from how to install the seat to how to remove the seat pad for cleaning.
- Super-extended weight range
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19"-40"
- Forward-facing 22-80 pounds and 34"-52"
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds and 40"-57"
- Featuring Air Protect +
- Air Protect® advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most
- GCell HX™ patented foam with hexagonal shapes inside the seat provides superior body protection
- TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Durable, steel-reinforced metal frame
- QuickFit™ Harness system with Center Front Adjustment
- 10-position headrest grows with your child
- No re-thread harness
- 4-position recline for an optimal fit to your vehicle
- 2 integrated cup holders on either side of car seat
- One Click LATCH
Rear-facing Weight Range: 5-40 lbs
Rear-facing Height Range: 19"-40"
Forward-facing Weight Range: 22-80 lbs
Forward-facing Height Range: 34"-52"
Booster Weight Range: 40-100 lbs
Booster Height Range: 40"-57"
Side Impact Protection: Air Protect Plus®
Center Front Adjust Harness: Yes
LATCH Equipped: Yes
Carton Weight (lbs): 18.0
Carton Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 22.0 x 18.0 x 25.5