Advance 70 Air + Convertible Car Seat - Tyson
Safety 1st introduces Air Protect + technology: Positively the safest choice in full body protection.
The Advance 70 Air + Convertible Car Seat features our new Air Protect + to keep children from 5-70 pounds safer in the car. Air Protect + combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection.
In addition to Air Protect +, the Advance 70 Air + uses a steel-reinforced metal frame for extra stability and includes a 4-position recline for an optimal fit to your vehicle. We’ve also included color-coded belt paths and installation labels to help you install it quickly and correctly, which means less time getting it into your car and more time to enjoy the ride.
Are you looking for help with your seat? Watch our series of Advance 70 Air + support videos to learn everything from how to install the seat to how to remove the seat pad for cleaning.
- Super-extended weight range
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19-40 inches
- Forward-facing 22-70 pounds and 34-52 inches
- Featuring Air Protect +
- Air Protect® advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most
- GCell HX™ patented foam with hexagonal shapes inside the seat provides superior body protection
- TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Steel reinforced metal frame
- 10-position headrest grows with your child
- No re-thread harness
- 4-position recline for optimal fit to your car
- LATCH equipped
- Integrated cup holder
Rear-facing Weight Range: 5-40 lbs
Rear-facing Height Range: 19-40
Forward-facing Weight Range: 22-70 lbs
Forward-facing Height Range: 34-52
Side Impact Protection: Air Protect Plus®
Center Front Adjust Harness: Yes
LATCH Equipped: Yes
Carton Weight (lbs): 27.45
Carton Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 21.4 x 24.5 x 28.5