It's easy to order from DJGUSA. If this is your first time purchasing from our store, just follow these three easy steps: 1. Browse the catalog. 2. Add the item(s) you want to your shopping cart. 3. Complete the checkout flow. You can check out as a Guest, or you can enter your e-mail address and a password to register yourself as a customer. Then, the next time you shop with us, we will have your information already stored, and you won't need to input it again.
How do I track my order?
If you have an account with us, you can review the status of any order you have placed at DJGUSA simply by clicking the My Account link at the top of every page. From there, you will be able to view any of your orders.How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express. When you are checking out, you will be prompted to enter your credit card number for payment. We also accept Warranty and Recall Vouchers issued by our Consumer Relations department. No other payment methods are currently accepted.
Your rights as a cardholder are governed solely by your card issuer agreement. You agree to notify us within sixty (60) days after any discrepancy appears on your credit card statement or such discrepancy will be deemed waived. If we do not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree upon our demand to pay all amounts due. You are responsible for paying any sales, use, value-added or other taxes imposed on your purchases.
Click here for more information about Paying by Credit, Debit or Gift Card.
All of the products that are sold on this website come with a manufacturer's warranty that is included with that product. This is the only written warranty for such product. If you wish to obtain a warranty for a product sold on this website, you may send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail please be sure to include the model number and full name of the product(s) for which you seek a written warranty, and provide a return address or fax number to which the information should be sent.Shipping and Returns
Orders from Dorel Juvenile Group can only be shipped to customers in the United States. We try our best to make sure that our customers receive their products in the most timely and inexpensive way possible. All orders placed with us are shipped as soon as possible. Please expect your order to be shipped within 5 business days.Continental US:
Federal Express Ground: All orders ship for a flat fee of $6.95.
FedEx Second Day Air: Shipping fee is calculated per item.Alaska and Hawaii:
Ground shipping is not available.
FedEx Second Day Air: Shipping fee is calculated per item.FedEx Second Day Air Shipping for U.S. Deliveries:
The transit time begins the first full business day after the package leaves our facility.
No P.O boxes or APO, FPO or DPO.
Dorel Juvenile Group delivers quality products to your door. If, for any reason, your shipment is not satisfactory, please follow our return policy. Returns can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s). Special Orders may not be returnable. Please contact customer service for more information.
We can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from Dorel Juvenile Group on Safety1st.com, CoscoJuvenile.com and EBbaby.com (EddieBauer.djgusa.com). To receive a refund all returned merchandise must be in original, re-saleable condition, free from scratches and defects. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, you will have to process a general return.
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:1. Contact our customer service group at (866) 925-9970 to process your return. Or if you placed your order using an account on our site, you can initiate your return on-line through the order history page.
2. You will be given a return goods authorization (RGA) number within 48 hours. Along with RGA number you will receive a ship-to address to which you must send your merchandise.
3. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to ensure that you receive your credit.
4. Be sure to put ATTN: Internet Sales on your shipping label. If you initiate your return on-line, you will receive an email with a shipping label. Please use this label to ensure your return is correctly processed.
All items returned to Dorel Juvenile Group must be accompanied by the Return Goods Authorization number provided by customer service. In the event you return an item without the Returns Good Authorization number, you will not receive credit. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. You are responsible for all freight/shipping charges.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note, we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. In other cases, return postage will be paid by you. We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. No cash refunds will be provided.Prices
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to error, we will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed or accepted.Contact Us
If you have any further questions, or would like to provide feedback, please contact us.
Paying by Credit, Debit and Gift Cards ×
Thank you for shopping at the Dorel Juvenile Group (DJGUSA) web site: home of the Safety1st, Cosco Juvenile and Eddie Bauer Baby brands. Here is some important information about placing an order using your credit or debit card.
- Cards Accepted for Payment
- Pre-paid/Gift Card Payment Restrictions
- Payment Vouchers
- Cardholder Protections
- Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
- Discover Network
- American Express
- You can use debit, pre-paid, and gift cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards. Only cards issued inside the United States will be accepted.
- You will need to choose a single payment method to place your order on a DJGUSA web site. You cannot split your payment between multiple cards.
- When you place an order with DJGUSA, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase. Some banks may hold these authorizations (pending transactions) for 7-10 business days. Note that we will not charge the card until we ship your completed order.
- It is possible your bank will still show an authorization (pending transaction) even when our authorization attempt is rejected. This typically happens when the billing address entered with the order does not match the address on the account. Please be very careful to use your correct billing name and address, as it appears on your card statement, when placing your order.
Pre-paid/Gift Card Payment Restrictions
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit/gift card, please note the following restrictions:
- Pre-paid gift cards cannot be combined with credit cards on a single order.
- For address validation, banks require you to register pre-paid gift cards with your name and billing address by calling the number on the back of the card. Please do this BEFORE trying to place an order on the DJGUSA web site.
- Please note that a declined authorization attempt may still result in your bank holding part of your balance. Please be sure to register your card and use the correct billing name and address when placing your order.
Payment vouchers issued by Dorel Juvenile Group (DJGUSA) may be used on any DJGUSA order. You may only use one voucher per order, but you may combine a voucher and a credit card for a single order. Vouchers are entered as a special payment type on the Billing and Order Summary page during the Check Out procedure. Enter your assigned voucher number in the Voucher field, hit the Apply button, and the voucher amount will be applied to your order.
- If the full voucher amount is used and there is still an amount due, enter your credit or debit card information to complete your order.
- If the voucher used has a higher value than the order you are placing, you will not be required to enter any credit or debit card information.
In either case the system will show you the remaining balance on your voucher after using it for your order. If the remaining balance is greater than zero (0), you may use the voucher to place an additional order any time before its expiration date.
You can safely enter your entire card number on any DJGUSA web site.
- Our secure servers encrypt all submitted information.
- We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide DJGUSA with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Contact your bank to resolve payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve some known payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with DJGUSA, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
Some banks may hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. If you used our Quick Checkout option, please confirm that your billing address and credit card information are up to date. They may have changed since you last shopped with us.