FAQs : Bouncers
- Does my bouncer have a warranty?
- Dorel Juvenile Group warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal household use and service for 90 days following date of purchase for most products. Some of our products have extended warranties. This warranty shall not apply to damages arising from neglect, accidental damage, or commercial use of the product. This is a limited warranty. Liability for consequential property damage is expressly excluded. Proof of purchase is required. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact Dorel Juvenile Group's Consumer Relations Department by emailing email@example.com, by faxing 1-800-207-8182, or by writing to the following address:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.
- What is the weight limit for bouncers?
- The weight limit on bouncers is typically 25 pounds. Regardless of age or weight, use should be discontinued if the infant is able to pull, push, or sit up on their own. The restraint system should always be used when the child is in the bouncer, and a child should never be left unattended in a bouncer.
- Where can I find the model number and manufacture date on my bouncer?
- The model number and manufacture date are stamped on the bottom of the warning label that is sewn on the back side of the bouncer.