FAQs : Walkers
- Is there a video showing how to assemble my walker?
- A video that covers several walker models is available on our site. You can launch the video by clicking on this link.
- Does my walker have a warranty?
- Dorel Juvenile Group warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal household use and service for 1 year following date of purchase for most products. This warranty shall not apply to damages arising from neglect, accidental damage, or commercial use of the product. This is a limited warranty. Liability for consequential property damage is expressly excluded. Proof of purchase is required. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact Dorel Juvenile Group's Consumer Relations Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by faxing 1-800-207-8182, or by writing to the following address:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.
- Is the seat pad machine-washable?
- We recommend machine washing the seat pad in cold water on the delicate setting of your washing machine. No bleach. Drip Dry - DO NOT put in dryer.
Use a damp cloth or sponge with mild soap to wipe the frame clean.
Like the plastic frame, toys can be wiped down with a damp cloth or sponge with a mild soap.
We do not recommend bleach on any part of this product.
- Is there any latex used in this walker?
- No, none of the materials on these products are latex. They are all made from plastic, i.e. polypropylene.
- What are the weight and size limits on the walkers?
- The walkers should be limited to children who weigh up to 30 pounds (13.6 kg) and up to 32" (81.3 cm) tall.
CHECK THAT BOTH FEET OF THE CHILD TOUCH THE FLOOR.
NEVER CARRY WALKER WITH THE CHILD IN IT.
When the height position has been selected, check that the safety button is turned through 90 degrees to prevent the accidental release of the locking mechanism. Always follow this procedure. Never use the baby walker if the button is not in the sideways position. Important: Never change the height when the baby is in the walker.