FAQs : Swings
- How do I obtain replacement parts?
- To order parts for your swing please call the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday.
- Are tools required for assembly of the swing?
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for assembly, DO NOT use power tools.
- My swing features a recline. When should the swing be used in the reclined position?
- If your child cannot sit up unassisted, the reclined seat position is recommended.
- Does my swing have a warranty?
- Dorel Juvenile Group warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal household use and service for 90 days following date of purchase for most products. Some of our products have extended warranties. This warranty shall not apply to damages arising from neglect, accidental damage, or commercial use of the product. This is a limited warranty. Liability for consequential property damage is expressly excluded. Proof of purchase is required. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact Dorel Juvenile Group's Consumer Relations Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by faxing 1-800-207-8182, or by writing to the following address:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
PO Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.
- How do I clean my swing?
- To clean the swing and tray: Wipe with a soft cloth dampened with warm soapy water.
To wash the fabric seat: Remove elastic loops from hooks. Pull restraint belt through three slots on seat pad and remove from swing. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. DO NOT BLEACH. Tumble dry on low heat.
- How long can my child use this swing?
- Safety 1st swings are designed for use by children up to 25 lbs. Children must remain seated in swing at all times. The use of the swing should be discontinued when the child attempts to climb out. A child should never be left unattended in the swing. The restraint strap should always be secured on the child while the child is in the swing.
- Where can I find the model information on my swing?
- The model number and manufacture date should be imprinted on a sticker on the back of the of the swing seat.